Give Light is a $1.1 billion comprehensive campaign for the future of Baylor University. The campaign undergirds Illuminate, the University's Academic Strategic Plan, and will impact every aspect of campus life, from academics and athletics to student life and global engagement.
As Baylor Alumni, you shine Baylor’s light throughout the world, drawing countless others closer to the university. Because of ambassadors like you, we are fortunate to have the support of faithful friends who may not be traditional alumni, but love the Green & Gold and demonstrate their support of Baylor’s mission in a variety of ways. Honor their dedication by nominating them to become officially recognized as Baylor Alumni by Choice!
The program began in 1986 and has inducted over 3,000 individuals to the status of Alumni By Choice. All Baylor Alumni may nominate prospective Baylor Alumni by Choice by completing the nomination form describing the nominee’s love and support of the university. Once approved, each new Baylor Alumni by Choice class is recognized at the Alumni by Choice Ceremony, a special campus celebration where they receive their official Baylor Alumni by Choice "decree."
Nominate an Alumni by Choice
Criteria for Nominations
- Nominations for Alumni by Choice will be accepted through December 1, 2023.
- A Baylor graduate must submit the nomination.
- The nominee must not have attended Baylor (degreed or non-degreed) in the past.
- Nominees must embody Baylor University’s mission, vision, and core convictions to be considered for selection.
- Multiple nominations for the same nominee are not needed and will not affect the nominee’s ranking during the selection process.
- Your nomination will be shared as written with your honoree(s) and printed in the event program. Please consider this when submitting your nomination.
- Nominators and Alumni by Choice honorees will be notified in February 2024, and will be invited to the Alumni by Choice on-campus Celebration in late April / early May 2024.
- Submit your nomination below: