Give Light is a $1.1 billion comprehensive campaign for the future of Baylor University. The campaign undergirds Illuminate, the University's Academic Strategic Plan, and will impact every aspect of campus life, from academics and athletics to student life and global engagement.
Baylor Women's Council of Dallas
Founded in 1988, the Baylor University Women's Council of Dallas is an amazing group of women supporting each other and the University they love. A Baylor Woman is any alumna, parent or supporter of Baylor University who has a heart for making Baylor stronger. When you join, you will be making a difference through your financial support of Baylor University Women’s Council scholarships as you open doors to this incredible university for our students.
Through local groups, you have the opportunity to link arms with the strong, intelligent and fun women who make up our Baylor University Women’s Council across the nation.
- New Graduate – 2023: Free
- Parent of 2023 Incoming Student: Free
- Basic: $25
- Bronze: $75
- Gold: $150 (includes directory recognition)
- Emerald: $500 (includes directory recognition)
- Diamond: $1,000 (includes directory recognition)
- Diamond level members will be invited to a special luncheon or dinner on campus in the spring.
- Diamond level members will receive recognition at events and online.
- Diamond level members also will be recognized in Baylor's Giving Societies. Learn more about this special recognition here: www.baylor.edu/giving/societies
Woman of Distinction
Each academic year, the Baylor University Women's Council of Dallas honors a Woman of Distinction based upon her service to Baylor and to her Community (religious organization, profession, cultural organization, education). This honoree is nominated for this distinction by a BUWC Officer, Director, Member, or Baylor Official who has worked actively with BUWC, then selected by a Recognition Committee appointed by the President and approved by the BUWC officers.