Give Light is a $1.1 billion comprehensive campaign for the future of Baylor University. The campaign undergirds Illuminate, the University's Academic Strategic Plan, and will impact every aspect of campus life, from academics and athletics to student life and global engagement.
Baylor Women's Council of Waco
The Baylor University Women's Council is an amazing group of women supporting each other and the University they love. A Baylor Woman is any alumna, parent or supporter of Baylor University who has a heart for making Baylor stronger. When you join, you will be making a difference through your financial support of Baylor University Women’s Council scholarships as you open doors to this incredible university for our students.
Through local groups, you have the opportunity to link arms with the strong, intelligent and fun women who make up our Baylor University Women’s Council across the nation.
- New Graduate – 2023: Free
- Parent of 2023 Incoming Student: Free
- Basic: $25
- Bronze: $75
- Golden: $150
- Emerald: $500
- Diamond: $1,000
- Through your $1,000 membership to BUWC, you also will be recognized in Baylor’s Giving Societies. Learn more about this special recognition here: www.baylor.edu/giving/societies
- Diamond level members will be invited to a special luncheon or dinner on campus in the spring.
- Diamond level members will receive recognition at events and online.
- Diamond level members will receive a lapel pin.