Give Light is a $1.1 billion comprehensive campaign for the future of Baylor University. The campaign undergirds Illuminate, the University's Academic Strategic Plan, and will impact every aspect of campus life, from academics and athletics to student life and global engagement.
Each Official Baylor Ring purchase helps support the Official Baylor Ring Scholarship fund, which will help ensure that the Official Baylor Ring is attainable for eligible students in need. Applications for the Spring 2024 semester will be accepted until February 1, 2024.
- Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours.
- Scholarship applicants must have completed a minimum of 75 hours (undergraduate) or 18 hours (graduate).
- Scholarship applicants must have an overall GPA of 2.8 on a scale of 4.0.
- Scholarship applicants must demonstrate a financial need (through current FAFSA and CSS Profile on file with Baylor’s Financial Aid Office).
- Scholarship applicants must submit both an online application and a written essay consisting of at least 300 and no more than 500 words. Both the application and essay must be submitted by the deadline.
Scholarships may be awarded during Fall and Spring Ring Weeks. Scholarship recipients will receive $1,000 deposited to their student account to purchase their Official Baylor Ring from Balfour. The scholarship funds awarded must be used in their entirety for the purchase of the Official Baylor Ring.